Friday, October 31, 2008

A slice of Heaven

We are at one of the most beautiful, peaceful places. After picking up Mike at the airport yesterday (I don't have to write about the tackle the kids gave him at baggage claim), we drove straight to the Churchill Lodge. It feeds all my Tahoe needs. Water, dock, fall, cool, cabin etc. The kids immediately ran down to the dock, and Jack tossed out his fishing line. We don't have cell or internet in the house, so I brought the laptop up to the top of the driveway.

There's no reason to leave, as we have everything we need here, and it's so relaxing. Mike will be here until Sunday late afternoon. You can look for our next post around then. Unfortunately, I can't post pictures. It's a shame as I would love to show you all pictures of this wonderful place.

No comments: