Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sante Fe





I could live here. It's awesome. After breakfast with Mom and Dad, we all took a shuttle into downtown, to the Plaza. We strolled around town, did some shopping and had a great, authentic, southwestern lunch, complete with margaritas for Dad and me. It was cold, so we took the shuttle back and spent the afternoon doing school and cooking an early turkey. I had a nap, a real nap, did laundry and went to the gym. The funny part was that the kids came and found me in the gym and stayed to do all the machines etc. I was laughing, and thankfully no one else was there. We ate our Thanksgiving dinner with Nana and Poppy and watched Planet Earth. If you haven't seen this DVD collection, you should. It's fascinating. Tomorrow we'll drive about an hour north to Taos. I can't wait-it's a ski town, so I'm sure we'll all love it. And it feels like it could snow-tonight's temperature is 29 degrees!

2 comments:

Rumait said...

Hi, HI I like Ur Blog, how can i make my blog like you.

my blog is:
www.mp3musiccorner.blogspot.com

Superfly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.