Sunday, November 23, 2008

Back to Albuquerque






From Lilly:
Today we went to see some petroglyphs. Petroglyphs are indian writings on rocks. It was a long hike. I took a lot of pictures. We also went on the longest tram in the world, 2.7 miles. It was a beautiful view. From the top to the bottom is about 15 minutes. After both activities, Jackson, Sammy and I washed the RV. That was fun because we kind of squirted each other with the hose. We played at the park at our campground. We ate dinner and then we had to drop off my grandparents at the airport. I said good-bye and then we left. Now I am going to leave my journal, good-bye.

Jackson
The elevation from the upper terminal is 10,378 feet. At the top it was 32 degrees, and at the bottom it warmed up to 72 degrees. The average number of people per year is 250,000. The distance btwn tower 2 and the summit is 7,720 ft or just over a mile. The petroglyph hike was about 3 miles. It felt good to run around. We had a lot of conversations on the way. It was hard to leave Nana and Poppy.

Sammy
Today we went to a drug store. We got scrunchies and clips from Nana. We had to use a cardboard box cutter to cut them (the packages) in half. I have for the clips red, yellow and green. My scrunchies colors are blue, purple, pink and green. I liked the tram a lot. I really liked the petroglyphs. I walked with Poppy most of the way. Then that's when we went to the drugstore. The tram was really, really fun. I liked it really good. Then we went to the carwash. My Mom and the kids kinda got sprayed. I sprayed my sister and my brother. The End.

No comments: