Monday, September 8, 2008

Moab

From Sammy:
I liked the hummer tour that we went on. And I liked swimming at our new campground. My favorite thing about Moab is we got to go and see a real dinosaur footprint, and we saw petroglyphs. Those are back in the old days when indians wrote on rocks. First they burnt the rock, and I think they used rocks to make the pictures. Thank you, from Sammy ( I am five and a half).

From Lilly:
I had a bunch of fun in the hummer today. The instructor was really nice. We got to go fast and it was really fun. I learned that we were under water, that Moab was covered by the ocean. It was really cool seeing the dinosaur footprints. When we got back, we went to the the swimming hole and to the pool. I was trying to catch frogs at the pond. That's all.

No comments: